查看: 1652|回复: 3
收起左侧

[我知道] Fashion photography magic poet Lindbergh 5

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-23 03:03:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Also in 1993, Lindbergh was the set of built BAZAAR "angel" large: Amber Valleta a white, carrying a pair of white wings, in Times Square on傻傻smile, as if the beginning of the silly human angels, simple and beautiful. Naomi Campbell and Lindbergh initial co-operation can be described as "absolute sincerity to meet" - he was famous in France during World War II black actress Josephine Baker inspired, want to make a "black girls dancing." Naomi was 16-year-old came before his lens. "I was wearing full African-style jewelry, naked in the rain ... ..." Naomi recalls, "but I do not feel the slightest uncomfortable, as if the moment I returned to the home.

"Anti-charisma", the beautiful achievements

For these and numerous big-name photographer who has worked for the Supermodel, Lindbergh the most unique, that is, images and characters, he entrusted the profound reality. Especially in the face of such a vanity of Vanity Fair that he should have the courage "去伪存真" and still incredibly beautiful picture.

In 1996, Lindbergh published his first series of this black-and-white color scheme, "10 Women" (Ten Women), a collection of the top ten at the time he shot 115 model photo fashion, Karl Lagerfeld was made by the order, Once the listing will sell 9 million of this.

"In the real world, the charm can be interpreted as a well-known, there are花不完money, cars and fashion - but it all makes me somewhat disgusted. A sense, my work on the 'charm' is very rough They can be called 'anti-charm'. "Lindbergh's own style of interpretation.

"American Photo" magazine is such a rating: "straightforward and, most important feature of his photography is straightforward, the model in front of him is always so calm and true, this is a real surprise - fashion photography can also be the case even no artificial ingredients and pretense! "

发表于 2009-8-23 07:23:14 | 显示全部楼层
中国文字都还认不完耶

发表于 2009-8-23 08:33:10 | 显示全部楼层
重复发帖了
发表于 2009-8-23 10:49:49 | 显示全部楼层
Lindbergh?没有听说过呢…… [s:393]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表